Students seeking admission in UG/PG programme have to apply Online for admission. All admissions to first year/semester will be on merit basis.
Scanned copies of following documents have to be uploaded with the Admission Form :
I Last examination passed
II Matriculation certificate.
III Latest character certificate
IV Undertaking regarding gap year.
V Certificate's, if applying for reserve seat.
VI Online anti Ragging Form
Once the registration is confirmed, i.e. after verification of online form, fee for the Semester / Year along with bank account details will be intimated to the candidate on the registered mobile number and email address. The fee has to be deposited online.
Note: Pay online fee and funds only after receiving confirmation message/mail from the college.
All the original certificates will be checked during admission/counselling.
Admission Form complete in all respects will be submitted in the college on the dates given in the prospectus / notified by H. P. University / Government.
- - If the fee / funds are not paid in time, the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in waiting list.
- - The candidate has to upload scanned copy of Fee Payment Receipt on online admission portal.
Eligibility Condition :
Refer to online prospectus for eligibility conditions. Prospectus 2020-2021
Age Limit :
For admission to Under Graduate Courses upper age limit is 23 years for general category and 26 years for SC/ST on 1st July of concerned year.
For Post Graduate Courses upper age limit is 26 years for boys, 28 years for girls and 29 years for SC/ST as on 1st July of the concerned year.
The relaxation in age will be accorded as per HPU norms.
- 1. The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- 2. Admission of student is liable to be canceled in case She / He furnishes incomplete/ wrong/ false information or in case of concealment of facts.
- 3. All Admissions to the college shall be strictly provisional and subject to the approval of H. P. University. The college shall not be held responsible for cancellation of Admission / Candidature of any student by the H. P. University